Rountree & Lousee’s own Pardis Camarda Moreland was one of the 2023 4ALL Day of Service leaders. Throughout the day, Moreland provided free legal advice, information, and resources to callers seeking answers about North Carolina-related legal matters.
The 4ALL Statewide Service Day exemplifies NCBF’s mission to unite the talent and generosity of law professionals throughout North Carolina to benefit their local community. The 4ALL Statewide Service Day, like all NCBF pro bono, civic, and community education programs, is made possible by gifts of support to the NCBF Annual Fund.
Many thanks to everyone who participated and shared resources to make this event possible, including media and legal services partners from the mountains to the coast:
- Blue Ridge Public Radio Station
- Pisgah Legal Services in Asheville
- The Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy in Charlotte
- Hutchens Law Firm in Fayetteville
- United Way Center of Greensboro
- WNCT-TV in Greenville
- Duke Law School in the triangle
- WECT-TV in Wilmington
- Legal Aid of North Carolina statewide
16th Annual NCBF 4ALL Statewide Service Day Acknowledgements
The 16th Annual NCBF 4ALL Statewide Service Day was held last Friday with the help of 351 attorney volunteers and 99 paralegal and law student volunteers who came together to provide free legal advice, information, resources and referrals to over 6,000 North Carolinians.
“I have been involved with 4ALL from the beginning, and every year it makes me proud to be in the legal profession. There are so many questions answered by the volunteer attorneys, and the callers are so appreciative of the help that they receive.” – Stephanie Crosby, 2023 4ALL Committee Co-Chair (along with Jeremy Wilson).
The legal professionals involved in this year’s NCBF 4ALL statewide service day:
- Asheville: John Noor
- Charlotte: Timaura Barfield, Brad Cheek, Carolyn Krueger-Andes, Gwendolyn Lewis, and Harrison Lord
- Fayetteville: Ida Baker and Hilton Hutchens Jr.
- Greensboro: Emily Carico, Nichad Davis, Alicia Edwards, Melanie Hamilton, Janet McAuley-Blue, Andrew Pinto, Theodora Valporis and Benjamin Winikoff
- Greenville: David Caddigan, Stephanie Crosby (4ALL Committee Co-Chair), and Ayanda Meachem
- Raleigh: Daniel Barker, Crystal Carlisle, Nan Hannah, Mary Kathryn Kurth, Lisa LeFante, Elysia Prendergast-Jones, Rebecca Redwine, Arista Sibrey and Charlotte Stewart
- Wilmington: Pardis Camarda Moreland, Daniel Choyce, Ashley Edwards, Nicolette Fulton, Rebekah Garcia, LeeAnne Quattrucci, and Jeremy Wilson (4ALL Committee Co-Chair)