As an Affiliate Member of the North Carolina Craft Brewers Guild, we are PROUD of our brewery partners and their continued GROWTH through Southeastern NC.
Here are a few highlights the community is buzzing about:
- Wilmington Brewing Company just EXPANDED its brewing system by 25 barrels – at least two and a half times larger than the closest competitor. Keg sales have also commenced! Ask for your favorite WBC beer at local establishments. If they don’t have it, tell them to contact Mike “Keg King” Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Broomtail Craft Brewery is CELEBRATING a 2-year anniversary, and OPENING a second location at 7211 Market Street, called “The Sour Barn.” Join in the celebration!
- Flytrap Brewing is EXPANDING its production capacity and HIRING staff to quadruple its output, ensuring 8 of its custom craft beers are on tap at all times! Don’t miss out on the famous Barlas Belgian style beers, and many others!
- A NEW brewery, “Bill’s Front Porch Pub and Brewery,” from the owners of Capt’n Bill’s Backyard Grill, had its GRAND OPENING on June 21st. They currently have 8 of their own brews on tap, with four guest taps, and room to expand on both. By the way, beyond the great beer, they also have the best chicken in town!
- Spoiler Alert: A new brewery is set to open in the Monkey Junction area soon! Be sure to check back for further developments!
We were brewing before we ventured into the legal aspects of starting and operating a brewery. While our brewing skills have taken a back burner to our law practice, we are still passionate about brewing and provide comprehensive brewery representation. Contact our very own Mr. Losee, the “Craft Brew Consigliere,” an ideal partner for brewery success.
Also, keep an eye out for appearances by Mr. Losee as a guest brewer at any of the above breweries. Last November, Wilmington Brewing Company sold out of his Black Friday Black IPA – so delicious!
Interested in learning more? Check out these local news articles:
- Best-Kept Secrets: Places to catch the NC craft beer wave
- Wilmington’s beer scene continues to expand – updates on nearly a dozen breweries
Help us celebrate the thriving craft beer market in Wilmington! Drink local beer!Photo credit: Chris Brehmer Photography